Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

super cool colores

Cosmetics Color Eyeshadow Palette Edition

Cosmetics Color Eyeshadow Palette Edition

I absolutely love this palette! Most of the shadows are super pigmented, and the ones that aren't are probably meant to be highlighting colors, so they don't have to be. They apply smoothly with a brush, and they blend extremely well! I'm an amateur at makeup, and normally not too daring with my eyeshadow choices, but I went crazy with color when I got this palette and created two super dramatic looks that could have been done by a professional! Free shipping was a plus, and it even arrived a day earlier than expected. The only downside is that one shadow came kind of broken, but it was only a couple of pieces that came apart, so pretty good packaging-wise. I may be buying other editions of this palette in the future...but only after I'm done playing with this one, first!

Get your Cosmetics Color Eyeshadow Palette Edition Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I like shiny eyeshadow of all colors. I want some dark and bright colors. I don't think I like the first edition too much. So could you please help me decide? Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  2. I saw the advertisement for the eyeshadow palettes on youtube and was wondering if they're any good. Has anyone tried them out? I would love to read a review of them. Here are some of the palettes they have: Eyeshadow 120 Palette, 88 Color Matte Palette, 88 Color Shimmer Palette, 120 Palette Second Edition, 28 Neutral Palette. Are they as good as the Coastal Scents palettes? Better? Worse?

    BalasHapus
  3. I recently purchased the 120 color 2nd edition matte palette & the 88 neutal matte palette, I tried them and I'm not that satisfied because I want the colors to show, I don't know if it's because I need to apply it with specific brushes? or primer? Or how should I try them so I can get that beautiful color like in the palette to look on my eyes. I'm light skin, big eyes, & like Mac make up looks

    BalasHapus
  4. I want to a make up palette (EYE SHADOWS) and I want to know the best one that I would get the most use out of. I like neutral colors, but I would like to be able to make a smoky eye from this palette as well. Any suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  5. Eyeshadows, foundations, concealers, primers, brushes, etc. (Please put down your honest, personal opinion on each product!) Include your least favorite if you please :) !

    BalasHapus
  6. I have never really bought Mac cosmetics, because it's so expensive, but I really want the new hello kitty lip stick, glitter eyeliner, and eye shadow and I have no idea where to buy it. Please help. Thank you :)

    BalasHapus
  7. Prom is comming up and I might have to do a few faces for my friends. MAC seems expensive compared to bh cosmetics. Is the quality of bh cosmetics eyeshadow and blush better than MAC? Do the colors show up in flash photography or will they wash out? I want to purchase something worth the money and that will last all night. I have used mac before but never bh cosmetics.

    BalasHapus
  8. For Christmas I really want a really good working eyeshadow pallet. I was searching through amazon , but I don't want to buy something that "looks" good. I want a 50-120 color pallet possibly cheap? And I also would like natural and bold colors . Thank you :)

    BalasHapus
  9. I heard they're are some controversy over them, but are they a good quality eyeshadow for the most part? I usually use Claire's eyeshadow because it is bright colors. I don't need a top of the line eyeshadow, I just want one that will not fade, won't crease, and will last long. So, is BH Cosmetics a good choice in eyeshadow?

    BalasHapus