Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011

Back From Bali has an exceptional new liine of clothes

Stunning Embellishments Back From Bali

Stunning Embellishments Back From Bali

I am a bartender whose restaurant recently switched from white to black dress shirts for our uniform. As I wear these for work, I need a low maintenance shirt that can stand up to some abuse and still look good.

I ordered one of these sight unseen based on reviews. I just ordered 3 more. These shirts are great!

First, the material is really good quality - thick but soft and not stiff. it breathes better than a lot of polyester shirts I've owned. The cut is generous enough that I can move, without being boxy. I ordered a large - I wear a 10/12 and the fit was perfect. I especially liked that it didn't pull or gape at the bust. The length was long enough to tuck in and stay tucked, but not be too long and bunchy.

The shirt didn't shrink in the wash and has stayed a true black. It is not wrinkle free but doesn't need much for ironing.

I would be willing to pay the list price for these shirts, but they were 3.99 when I ordered them (!) so at that price, it's hard to go wrong.

Get your Stunning Embellishments Back From Bali Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Excited about the colorful array of clothes such as tunics, sarongs, slip on pants. Purchased the white embroided top and the purple silk tunic for starters and will enjoy them all summer. The purple silk can be worn all year round as a dress or over leggings.The quality, price and styling can not be beat.

    BalasHapus