Minggu, 23 Januari 2011

Great fit and grip!

Manzella Power Stretch Glove Medium

Manzella Power Stretch Glove Medium

I am a bartender whose restaurant recently switched from white to black dress shirts for our uniform. As I wear these for work, I need a low maintenance shirt that can stand up to some abuse and still look good.

I ordered one of these sight unseen based on reviews. I just ordered 3 more. These shirts are great!

First, the material is really good quality - thick but soft and not stiff. it breathes better than a lot of polyester shirts I've owned. The cut is generous enough that I can move, without being boxy. I ordered a large - I wear a 10/12 and the fit was perfect. I especially liked that it didn't pull or gape at the bust. The length was long enough to tuck in and stay tucked, but not be too long and bunchy.

The shirt didn't shrink in the wash and has stayed a true black. It is not wrinkle free but doesn't need much for ironing.

I would be willing to pay the list price for these shirts, but they were 3.99 when I ordered them (!) so at that price, it's hard to go wrong.

Get your Manzella Power Stretch Glove Medium Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I bought these gloves two years ago...they are still in great shape. They are light weight, thin and warm. Perfect for hunting season!

    BalasHapus
  2. After years of searching for the right warmth-to-dexterity balance, these gloves really hit the spot. This is my second pair.

    BalasHapus
  3. Truly a great pair of light and stretchable gloves that really conform well to your hands and wrist. Perfect for gripping the steering wheel and winter driving. An excellent glove for cold weather outdoor excercise. My favorite glove for walking the dog and keeping a firm grip on his leash. Since they are light, don't expect improbable warmth on extremely cold and windy days--but do expect these gloves to provide the dexterity you need for cold weather activities.

    BalasHapus
  4. A must have if you want to knock of the chill before you grab your steering wheel in the winter!

    BalasHapus
  5. I purchased these gloves to wear on cold weather umpiring days and they are perfect for those 50 degree days you are on the diamond. They are thin enough that you can use them with your indicator and warm enough that you are not uncomfortable. Since getting them I have actually worn them as driving gloves on cold mornings. Would recommend them as work gloves but definitely not thick enough for winter gloves.

    BalasHapus
  6. These gloves are very nice. They form fit to your hands without permanently stretching out. The cuffs are long enough to tuck into jacket sleeves to keep your wrists warm.

    Two cons: The dots on the palms do not seem to really affect grip for me, not a big deal for me, just not what I expected. Also, the connection strap (to hook the left and right glove together) gets in the way sometimes. Would be nice if this were permanently removable w/o damaging the glove.

    BalasHapus
  7. I first bought this glove on an impulse but what a great find. I am an avid runner and the Manzella gloves fit perfectly. They keep my hands protected from the cold without becoming overheated. When running, my hands tend to get very hot and will sweat in a traditional insulated glove. However, the Manzella gloves are unique because they are light and breathable, yet offer the superior protection that you would expect to find in a much heavier, bulkier glove. Note: If you are running in a very cold environment, say 30 degrees or below, I recommend using this Manzella glove as a liner to one of those heavier, bulkier gloves. I highly recommend Manzella to anyone looking for a glove with the attributes I've stated above.

    BalasHapus
  8. Most gloves that are warm are too thick to let you handle car keys and other small objects.
    These are thin enough to have useful finger movement and still warm enough for PA weather.

    BalasHapus
  9. The construction, fit, and quality is excellent. Palm dots are very helpful and provide excellent grip. No white logos, so you can wear in a dress environment. Warm gloves that are lightweight and not bulky. They are terrific.

    BalasHapus