Kamis, 13 Januari 2011

Arrow white sateen dress shirt

Arrow Wrinkle Sateen Solid Sleeve

Arrow Wrinkle Sateen Solid Sleeve

I absolutely love this palette! Most of the shadows are super pigmented, and the ones that aren't are probably meant to be highlighting colors, so they don't have to be. They apply smoothly with a brush, and they blend extremely well! I'm an amateur at makeup, and normally not too daring with my eyeshadow choices, but I went crazy with color when I got this palette and created two super dramatic looks that could have been done by a professional! Free shipping was a plus, and it even arrived a day earlier than expected. The only downside is that one shadow came kind of broken, but it was only a couple of pieces that came apart, so pretty good packaging-wise. I may be buying other editions of this palette in the future...but only after I'm done playing with this one, first!

Get your Arrow Wrinkle Sateen Solid Sleeve Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I bought several colors of this shirt and wear them daily as I work in a business causual setting. The are a great value. I didn't realize the value at the time of buying the "Sateen" finish, but when I got them, my wife oohed and ahhed over them. So I guess the answer is "Sateen" is a chick magnet!

    BalasHapus
  2. Neck size is exact so make sure you measure right. Washed and dried the shirt and it stayed wrinkle free.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm satisfied with buying products from this store, recommend and hope to make future purchases of the same, because they are very acceptable and excellent what they sell.

    BalasHapus
  4. Perfect fit and goes with any business suit. Easy to take care of and it looks sharp. A great deal. Only wished it came with a button-down collar but I was unable to find such a version; hopefully there will be one available before long.

    BalasHapus
  5. Bought this as a gift. The material has a wonderful satiny feel. Workmanship including the seams, button holes etc very very good. Would certainly purchase this brand again

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a nice shirt. Holds up well and the sateen fabric gives the shirt a nice sheen found on shirts twice this price. Best part: it's ready to wear straight out of the dryer. These seem scarce in the retail stores now; thanks Amazon.

    BalasHapus
  7. Good value. Excellent fit. Easy to iron. All positives including the shipping and packaging. If you are looking for a good work dress shirt then go ahead and buy this. Good job Amazon !!

    BalasHapus
  8. I found this shirt from slickdeals.net when it was priced[...].

    Purchased multiple shirts, but only the Azure made it to me (others were canceled).

    Shirt feels comfortable thanks to the cotton/polyester combo. Doesn't feel itchy and I don't burn up in it. Perfect for a work shirt.

    I purchased this a while back when I was unemployed and finally put in use recently when I started working again.

    Giving this a thumbs up for the [...] price and quality.

    BalasHapus