Minggu, 30 Januari 2011

Perfect for underneath dress shirts when going out on the town

Calvin Klein Prostretch V Neck Medium

Calvin Klein Prostretch V Neck Medium

This shirt fits exactly per sizing, no adjustments necessary. Keep the dry cleaner's tab in the collar until ready to wear or it will sag a little while sitting on the hanger. When kept "tabbed" until wear time, it looks sharp for the entire evening. The shirt comes with the button / link combo. So if you want to go for loop cuffs, you are ready to go. If you wish French cuffs then you will want to remove the cuff buttons. I like having the front button combo so if I choose to wear a vest ( I have several different accessories) I can wear studs above and just button it below the vest line. If I go with a cummerbund then I can wear studs all the way down. It is very good quality that comes back from the cleaners looking like new, even after a full night of dining and dancing. The feature I like the best is that the winged collar takes my two basic tuxedos up a notch on the dressy scale when that is my desired effect.

Get your Calvin Klein Prostretch V Neck Medium Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Fits like a glove, only better. I look ten years younger. Fits neatly under open neck shirts, no wrinkles, comfortable.

    BalasHapus