Kamis, 24 Februari 2011

love love love

Shoulder Ruffles Fashion Evening HE09816WH16

Shoulder Ruffles Fashion Evening HE09816WH16

This book is a jewel. Targeted for young(er) audiences (than me, but I'm well past the school age years), it's an entertaining read for all ages. I felt myself feeling like I was part of the ocean, like a kid again dealing with school and all that goes with it (except for maybe the dolphin in my pool). Seventh grader Meredith wakes up in her swimming pool with no memory of how she got there, only strange visions of mysterious ocean creatures and a dolphin named Blue that tells her she's a mermaid destined to stop a pair of warring sea rulers who literally move the sun and stars in their quest for power. Meredith is a synchronized swimmer, and I love how the writer made me feel like I was in the water with Meredith and her team. It's an unusual, unique, and fun story, and I couldn't stop reading until the end. I'm hoping to see more of Meredith in her future school years. Highly recommended!

Get your Shoulder Ruffles Fashion Evening HE09816WH16 Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I ordered this for a ball and I loved it! It was very flattering to a round figure. This zipper is a bit tight but that is my only bad complaint. I am excited to wear it again. I do recommend static guard for dry seasons! There was a lot of static between the layers in this cold dry air, but the static guard did its job well.

    BalasHapus
  2. I ordered this dress in purple for a military ball and was concerned about the dress fitting correctly. I used the size chart and the dress fits perfectly. The color is gorgeous and the material is high quality even for the low price. I would recommend this dress and seller to anybody looking for a gorgeous evening dress.

    BalasHapus
  3. It flows every well and it fits all body type. the dress looks every elegant. i give this dress two thumbs up.

    BalasHapus
  4. This dress is a beautiful dress for the price, I bought this dress for an upcoming cruise. I bought it in white and it's very elegant! Don't wait to purchase this you won't regret it! This dress came in four days, which I was impressed, it's a little long even with heals but will hem!

    BalasHapus
  5. Color is bright as shown. Size is an exact fit. Just a beautiful dress. It is exactlyas shown in all ways.

    BalasHapus